Monday, March 23, 2009

My Break of March

Hello, people!!!!!



Since I have almost finished assignment 10 and have the rest of the information at home, I have decided to write about my March break.....



My March Break was...



------Excellent

---------Perfect

--------------------Fun

-----------------Exciting

-------------------------Surprising

------...Boring...



Yes, there were alot of things that happened in my March Break...



1. I ONLY want to tell my friends and classmates of this event. It has to do with when I auditioned to a school. For the biggest news during my March Break, try to unscramble the words...


(there are four words)



TEUBRYTTOCANNIGOI


2. My Dad got his graphic designer job back!!!! :D :D :D :D

3. I finished reading a 500 page book in..... only four days and.... the book is "Twilight!" I LOVE IT!!!!!

4. I SAW the movie, "Twilight!" YAY

5. my family and I went to Montana's on Wednesday to eat ribs.... all you can eat ribs to be exact...

6. We went to the movies to see "The Knowing." It is a very good movie, it is interesting, and a little sad, but a movie that is very well done, I strongly recommend it!

7. I had a homework-free week!

8. We got a new computor! Which means, the games I play won't lag anymore!!! :D :D :D !!!

9. We FINALLY played a family game - RISK!!! It was really fun, especially how me and my brother had absolutely no luck and pretty much lost after 4 turns.

There are tonnes more things that happened, that I don't want to mention because either they are personal, or... I forgot them....


Now I would like to ask you....

WHAT DID YOU DO OVER MARCH BREAK??!!

leave me a comment please if it is really cool and you want to tell the world!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is the scrambled thing "I got in Canterbury"?

    if so, congradulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also unscrambled this message and want to extend congratulations to you if I was correct. Did you get into Canterbury!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you actually liked Knowing?

    I thought it was good at first but when you find out that those people are aliens, it was just stupid but everything else about the movie was good.

    ReplyDelete