Monday, March 2, 2009

the What's YOUR favorite person Contest!!!

.

HELLO!!! Everyone

.

I have a special treat for you all!!! :)

.

First of all, I would like to ask you people, "who is your favorite historic person?" It can be ANYONE!!!! only, it has to be someone who died and ya... If you can tell me who your favorite is and why, your name will be put into a draw on March 31st, and you could win... a drawing/sculpture/creative photo of your choice!!!! And the drawing can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE!!! AND, the more reasons why that person is your favorite, the more chance you will have in winning this contest!!!! (more information is below)

.

.

Second of all, if you can beat my lousy sentence for my historic person, you WILL be put in the draw!!!

"My favorite historic person is Alexander G. Bell, because he was an inventor and he is famous. "

Third of all, I found a great website from where you can start your search... Scroll down and you'll find it!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

GOOGLE.COM!!!!

.

Now go there, and get your research on your favorite historic person starteeeed!!! :D

.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!! :)

.

8 comments:

  1. Your welcome, and looks like your having lots of fun with blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I want to enter, do I put the reply on my blog or as a comment? plz reply back on my welcome entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha google.com my favourite website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our favourite site for searching up things, Google lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marquis de Montcalm is my favorite historic person because he was a very brave soldier who fought any battle he was called for. Marquis de Montcalm was a commander for the French forces in the Seven Year's War. He is most remembered by one of the battles he fought in and called The Fall of Quebec. He won many great victories in the Seven Year's War but was defeated on the Plains of Abraham by a surprise attack by the British. Montcalm decided to fight anyways even though he was outnumbered. The battle lasted for about 20 minutes. Also, Montcalm got hit by a musket ball which led to his death. His last words were: " I am happy that I shall not live to see the surrender of Quebec." This shows that he was very brave and this is the reason why he is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi helena,
    don't wory i will enter the contest just i have to write it all down on word and spell check it over so i might take a while, but i have to march 31st right? So i will try to do it really soon.
    Bye for now!
    ~sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helena,
    I was just wondering for the contest if it has to be a historical person that made a diffrence in the world? Or can it be a person that's dead but still knownn. Anyways talk to you later,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helena,

    Thanks for your message on my blog. No problem about the due date, we'll reschedule tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete