Sunday, January 18, 2009

Contest = What is one difference between now and then?

Hello, everyone!

This is a contest. "What is one difference between now and then?" Answer this question. Whoever writes the best answer wins 1st prize! There is a second prize and a third prize. The contest will end on February 28, 2009.

The Prize :

I'm probably going to be bored while I am home the next four days. I wanted to have something to do, so I decided to make a contest, and whoever will be winners, get a drawing from me! :) Of course first prize will get the best drawing.

If there are only three answers(comments) to the question, then those three will get the prizes.

Your answer is based on information, creativity(how it is written), and evidence. I will choose a top three and compare them to what Miss Pollock says, so that it will be a fair top three chosen.

Good Luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Helena, can I enter the contest? But I have to think what I will write first.

    ReplyDelete