Monday, January 12, 2009

Question: Evolution history. What about evolution future?

People have wondered what aliens actually are for years and years. What do you think aliens are? I think that aliens are evolved _____ from the distant future.

one - why do they come visit us but not so often?
two - how did they come up with the flying saucer technology?
three - What were they before they were aliens? And why do they looks so similar to animals and people on earth?

I have a big theory about what aliens actually might be, and I have so much proof and if you asked me a question, I'd have an explanation. If you're interested, please come to my other blog site, and please come visit it anyway I want you to read it!

Here's the website: http://www.mysterieshelena.blogspot.com/

PS The information on the website ^^ is all what I think, there was no information stolen from other websites.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this!It's cool how you mentioned aliens!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your entry Pipes!
    It was a neat topic that you disused. I think it's a good observation you made, and it would make sense for humans to involve into aliens in the future! I am sure Miss Pollock won't mind your alien post. Keep up the great blogging!

    Sarah ( whippy)

    ReplyDelete